The Embassy of the Philippines is looking to fill one (1) position of Economic Desk Assistant for its Economic Section.
I. Managing, Strengthen, and improving PH-US Bilateral Economic Relations
- Provide administrative support to the Economic Officer; and
- Draft reports that articulate Philippine views and positions
II. Support and Coordinate PH Representation in Multilateral Economic Institutions
- Provide administrative support and inputs for briefing papers;
- Assist in coordinating meetings and follow-up activities for Philippine officials; and
- Coordinate with Administrative Section on logistical arrangements
III. Ensuring efficient functioning of the Economic Section
- Comply with departmental reportorial and filing requirements, maintain incoming and outgoing communications through the Section’s official email.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literate; and
- Must be able to drive.
- Local minimum wage with overtime and leave credits.
Interested applicants may submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .