The Philippine Embassy in Washington D.C. informs the public that the Philippine Social Security System (SSS) – New York Office will conduct an information campaign on November 21-22 from 9:00AM – 3:00PM at the Embassy’s Consular Office, 1617 Massachusetts Ave. NW, D.C.
SSS will also provide the following services:
- Registration / issuance of SS number for new members
- Reactivation / verification of records for existing members
- Enrollment in Flex-Fund Program
- Data amendments
- Compliance with Annual Confirmation of Pensioners (ACOP) Program
- Benefit claim applications for retirement, disability, death, funeral,
- sickness, and maternity
Those who wish to avail themselves of these services should bring the original and one (1) photocopy of any valid ID for identification. Appointment is not required. Further information on the forms, requirements, and application procedures for the abovementioned services are available at https://www.sss.gov.ph or send an email to email@example.com .