The Philippine Embassy in Washington D.C. will conduct a consular outreach mission on 01 October 2023 from 10:00am to 4:00pm at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen, 5200 North Charles St., Baltimore MD 21210, during the 13th Archdiocesan Fiesta of Filipino Saints.
The Embassy will provide the following services:
- Overseas Voting Registration. Please bring a copy of your green card or dual citizenship certificate. This is a free consular service.
- Civil Registration: Application forms and supporting documents will only be received on site. Processing will be done at the Embassy. Approved applications for civil registration will be mailed back to the applicants. Applicants will pay for shipping of processed documents. Processing fee is $25 per document, payable in cash or money order made payable to “Embassy of the Philippines”.
- Document Legalization / Notarization: Documents to be notarized will only be received on site. Processing will be done at the Embassy. Processed documents for legalization / notarization will be mailed back to the applicants. Applicants will pay for shipping of processed documents. Please submit a photocopy of your valid photo ID and a photocopy of the document to be notarized. Processing fee is $25 per document, payable in cash or money order made payable to “Embassy of the Philippines”.
- Dual Citizenship Oath-Taking: Dual citizenship applications and supporting documents should be mailed to the Embassy for pre-processing to the following address and should be received not later than 15 September 2023 :
Dual Citizenship (Outreach Site: Baltimore)
1617 Massachusetts Ave., NW, WDC 20036
The following requirements for dual citizenship:
- Duly accomplished Dual Citizenship application form
- Original and one (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority or Local Civil Registry
- One (1) photocopy of US Naturalization Certificate
- One (1) photocopy of US and/or Philippine passport(s)
- One (1) photocopy of Marriage Certificate
- Four (4) colored 2″ x 2″ photos taken within six months with white background
- Processing fee payable in cash or money order made payable to “Embassy of the Philippines” ($50 for principal; $25 for each minor derivative).
NOTE: Children born in the United States of parents who were still Filipinos when they were born are already dual citizens by birth. They only need to submit the accomplished Report of Birth form. Minor derivative beneficiaries should also eventually submit the accomplished Report of Birth form after the parent/s’ dual citizenship application has been approved.
Further information on the forms, requirements and application procedures for the consular services are available at https://philippineembassy-dc.org/consular/ or send an email to email@example.com