The Embassy of the Philippines requires the services of two (2) full-time, experienced drivers to fill up positions of Driver/Clerk.
I. Main Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants will be responsible for providing a professional and secure transportation service for all official engagements of the Embassy. They are also expected to perform the following:
- Making regular inspection of vehicles and report any defects, deficiencies/ anomalies discovered to the supervising officer; and
- Ensuring that all vehicles of the Embassy are cleaned and properly maintained.
II. Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in performing administrative duties and/or other logistical arrangements
- Perform ad hoc office duties as required under the supervision of the Administrative Officer.
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience, with an exemplary driving record;
- Preferably with experience in driving Diplomats and/or VIPs;
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident;
- Have a good knowledge of DC Metro area;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team;
- Have the ability to show initiative, punctual and self-motivated; and
- Flexible with hours worked, i.e., early starts, late finishes when required.
IV. Starting salary:
- Local minimum wage with overtime and leave credits.
Interested applicants may submit their resumé by email to email@example.com by 11 December 2020.